Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful events in a person’s life. During highly stressful times, paying attention to your mind, body and spiritual health can be one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Receiving regular massage in the months leading up to your wedding can substantially relieve mental and physical tension and a wedding massage can make the big day a little easier.
The symptoms of stress can include: headaches, anxiety, neck and backaches, nervousness, irritability, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations and chronic fatigue. When dealing with a tight budget, chronic delays, uncooperative vendors, and a plethora of other stress factors you may find yourself experiencing some of these symptoms.
Downtime for yourself and your wedding party can go a long way toward helping the big day go smoother. A wedding massage helps you and everyone who is helping you reach that big day, unwind and let go of the stresses that bring tension to that time before your wedding.
Wedding massage comes in a variety of package discounts:
- 3 – 30 minute stress reduction massage therapy sessions – $81.00
- 6 – 30 minute stress reduction massage therapy sessions – $150.00
- 3 – 60 minute stress reduction massage therapy sessions – $162.00
- 6 – 60 minute stress reduction massage therapy sessions – $300.00
- 3 – 90 minute stress reduction massage therapy sessions – $245.00
- 6 – 90 minute stress reduction massage therapy sessions – $450.00
Consider the gift of a wedding massage as a wedding gift for the newlyweds or as a thank you gift for your wedding party.
- Bride or Groom Gift Certificate $30 for a 30 minute massage $60 for a 60 minute massage.
- Wedding Massage Party Gift Certificates can be purchased as Packages.
- Couple’s Massage
The gift of massage and bodywork is also well received as a bridal shower gift, baby shower gift, thank you gift or for any type of special event you have in mind. A wedding massage is never unappreciated.
Don’t forget to start off your bachelorette party with a wedding massage. Schedule your appointments as a couples massage or individually and start off your celebration in post massage bliss.
To schedule a wedding massage party at our studio please call or leave a voice mail and allow ample time advance notice so that we may better accommodate your wedding massage party.
The 2 of Us Massage Therapy and Bodywork
114 South Main Street
Greensburg, PA 15601